I remember watching these years ago. Can't find them. There are multiple criminal intent episodes I need some help identifying. Thanks!
1) starts off showing old woman burning alive due to church fire. Shows firetrucks arriving and the firemen going like "What is that?!" when they see a fiery figure walking around. Episode reveals that this nice man with a wife and kids had been burning multiple churches, for money or something.
2) I only really remember the ending. This grown man and his rich father. His father made his son take "vitamins" each night. In the interrogation room, they reveal to the son he really has alzheimers and those pills are to treat his early alzheimers. He becomes enraged his father had not told him he had alzheimers.
3) I also only really remember the ending. A chinese (or chinese-american, i don't remember) woman, named annie Littleton (I think), was murdered, in the end it was this old rich white lady and in the interrogation room they were showing her the boxes of antique figures she owned.
4) Pretty sure this was a CI episode. LOL. So these cancer patients have been dying. Turns out the pharmacist, this white dude, had been diluting the medicines with water. One patient in particular, this old lady had died. The detectives talk to her husband. He confesses that since she was in so much pain (later revealed to be due to the diluted medicine) he assisted her in suicide. In the end, they reveal they must arrest the old man in order to charge the pharmacist dude or something.
5) Lastly, this one is honestly probably dumb of me not to remember. Eames kidnapped. In drain with serial killer and some other girls. She twists free. Dog smells her blood and leads her owner to Eames.
I'm so sorry this is so long I understand is no one takes the time to read this lol