Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|"A Final Call At Forlini's Bar"|
|←||SVU, Episode 23.22||→|
|Production number: 23022|
First aired (US): 19 May 2022
First aired (CAN): 19 May 2022
| Written By|
Warren Leight & Julie Martin
Juan J. Campanella
The Special Victims Unit provides help and protection for a longtime domestic violence victim, but when she winds up at the defendant's table in court, Rollins surprises Carisi with a formidable opponent at trial.
- Mariska Hargitay as Captain Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as A.D.A. Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Octavio Pisano as Detective Joe Velasco
- Raúl Esparza as Attorney Rafael Barba
- Betty Buckley as Trial Division Chief Lorraine Maxwell
- Bill Irwin as Dr. Peter Lindstrom
- Linda Emond as Dr. Emily Sopher
- Ami Brabson as Judge Karyn Blake
- Jason Bowen as Detective Marcus Perry
- Stephen C. Bradbury as Judge Colin McNamara
- Frank Wood as M.E. Abel Truman
- Erica Camarano as Officer Rachel Ortiz
- Thamer Jendoubi as Officer Kivlahan
- Quentin Nguyen-Duy as Officer Eric Tran
- Eric Kirchberger as Attorney Stephen Cryer
- Jordana Spiro as Delia Hackman
- Derek Phillips as Ty Hackman
- Ashanti Brown as Nona Franklin
- Deanna Drennen as Attorney Josie Malone
- Daisy Hobbs as Precinct Commander
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Noah Porter-Benson
- Elliot Stabler
- Richard Wheatley
- Bayard Ellis
- Elana Barth
- Rita Calhoun
- Serafina Carisi
- Beth Anne Rollins
Background Information and Notes
- Forlini's was an Italian restaurant in Manhattan located on 93 Baxter Street, which served as an occasional filming location for SVU and various other shows. It closed on April 1, 2022 after 79 years.
- This is the final episode to air with Warren Leight as showrunner. Leight previously departed as showrunner after the conclusion of the seventeenth season before returning for the twenty-first season.
- Linda Emond returns after a long absence, her last appearance being in the sixteenth season.
- Jason Bowen returns after a long absence, his last appearance being in the eighteenth season.
"Confess Your Sins To Be Free"
|"A Final Call At Forlini's Bar"
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit