|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|Last Appearance||"Married with Children"|
- Arraigned Kemp and Teasdale on $500,000 bail while Martine's current remand continues.
- Enters a plea of not guilty on Vilanis' behalf.
- Allowed Vilanis to represent himself with Alice Cantwell acting as his ad hoc advisor.
- Released Vilanis on his own recognizance.
- Arraigned the defendant on $500,000 bail cash or bond.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
- Remanded the defendant to the Youth Authority without bail.
- Arraignment postponed due to Rikers holding Walker and 72 other defendants in Berman's cases over because of clerical errors to spite the DA's office
- Arraigned the defendant on $300,000 bail.
- Remanded the defendant without bail
- Law & Order (10 seasons, 14 episodes):