|←||L&O, Episode 9.21||→|
|Production number: E02|
First aired: 12 May 1999
| Teleplay By|
Barry M. Schkolnick
Richard Sweren & Barry M. Schkolnick
The investigation of a murder leads to two strip-club owners and a mob boss's son to whom they pay more than $100,000 a year.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Jennifer Van Dyck as Defense Attorney Morgana Palmer
- Roger Serbagi as Judge Robert Quinn
- John Driver as Assistant U.S. Attorney Bob Gervits
- Larry Sherman as Judge Colin Fraser
- Mark Linn-Baker as Tom Wilder
- Richard Libertini as Defense Attorney Bernie Sklar
- Jeremy Davidson as Sean Russo
- Louis Guss as Vincent Carpenara
- Joe Piscopo as Jeff Stahl
- Julia McNeal as Lisa Gibson
- Chelsea Lagos as Kimberly Davis
- Angela Pietropinto as Isabella Russo
- Sarah Rafferty as Jennifer Shaliga
- Ray Iannicelli as Alfred Celaga
- Joseph Vincent Gay as Terry Small
- David S. Jung as Jackson
- Ralph Lucarelli as Joseph Russo
- Edmund Wilkinson as Albert "Lucky" Martin
- Stephen Stout as Phil Sager
- Domenick Lombardozzi as Jason Vitone
- Sybyl Walker as Patti Cassell
- Philip M. Cowan as Gregory Ellis
- Chris Orbach as Augie
- Mario D'Elia as Pete Suppa
- Miguel Sierra as Landers
- Tony Misiano as Jose
- Barbara Gonzalez as Maria
- Al Roffe as Manuel
- Anna Damergis as Court Clerk
- Sean Russo: Where's my car?!
- Lennie Briscoe: From now on, we'll be providing the transportation. You're under arrest for the murder of Donald Gibson.
- Tom Wilder: For God's sake, we are just a couple of businessmen trying to make a living.
- Abbie Carmichael: You own a strip club.
- Tom Wilder: Do I look like some degenerate, Miss Carmichael? I would have rather bought the Blue Note. It wasn't for sale.
- Adam Schiff: I just got off with the United States Attorney. She called you an obstructionist.
- Jack McCoy: Under the circumstances, I consider that a compliment.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|