|←||L&O, Episode 6.08||→|
|Production number: K0114|
First aired: 29 November 1995
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin & Janis Diamond
Arthur W. Forney
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Joan Copeland as Judge Rebecca Stein
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Elizabeth Connors as Leah Coleman
- Michael Dolan as Keith Coleman
- Michael Willis as Father Carney
- Fisher Stevens as Ross Fineman
- Ralph Buckley as Cox
- Danton Stone as Jack Wilderman
- Jon Lee as Dr. Robert Hayashi
- Nelson Vasquez as Ricardo Hernandez
- Mimi Bensinger as Beatrice Dichter
- Anthony Mangano as Sluizer
- John C. Havens as Waiter
- Tresha Rodriguez as Reporter #1
- Tim Ewing as Reporter #2
- Keely Eastley as Jury Forewoman
- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Roberto Clemente
- Johnnie Cochran
- Newt Gingrich
- Lyle and Erik Menendez
- Puerto Rico
- O. J. Simpson
- Susan Smith
- World Trade Center bombing
- Curtis: All I know is my girls aren't getting married until they graduate from college.
- Briscoe: Hey, I'm too young to get married and I'm a grandfather.
- McCoy: Doesn't the Bible tell us not to kill, Mrs. Coleman?
- Leah: I am already suffering for what I did.
- McCoy: So now you know what you did was wrong?
- Leah: Yes.
- McCoy: Did you know it was wrong when you woke up that morning?
- Leah: Yes.
- McCoy: Did you know it was wrong when you ate your cereal?
- Leah: Yes!
- Fineman: He's badgering, your honor!
- McCoy: Sit down and shut up, Mr. Fineman!
- Judge Stein: Overruled. And you will address the court from now on, Mr. McCoy.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|