A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
|Date of birth|
10 August 1972
|Place of birth|
She went on to play the role of police detective Jane Rizzoli from the TNT drama television series, "Rizzoli & Isles" (2010–2016) (which also starred Sasha Alexander).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Law & Order:
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angie attended Highland Park High School. One of her fellow students was Law & Order: Special Victims Unit's Stephanie March, who was in her sophomore year while Angie was in her senior year.
- Married former professional football player, Jason Sehorn on June 9, 2001 until they where divorced in 2016. They have three daughters: Finley Faith (born October 14, 2003), Avery Grace (born June 22, 2005), and Emery Hope (born December 18, 2008).
- Is a Republican; she and her husband, Jason delivered a speech at the 2004 Republican National Convention.
- Has done modeling; appeared on the covers of "Elle," "Cosmo," and "Esquire" magazines and worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, & Donna Karan.
- Started acting in 1995 after being discovered by David Hasselhoff on an airplane.
|Law & Order|
Final Cast: Jeremy Sisto • Anthony Anderson • S. Epatha Merkerson
Final Cast: Sam Waterston • Alana De La Garza • Linus Roache