|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||"Deep Vote"|
|Last Appearance||"Life Line"|
- Granted the defense's motion to quash the subpoena issued by the prosecution compelling her to disclose the identity of the defendant's source.
- Arraigned the defendant on $100,000 bail.
- Remanded all three defendants without bail.
- Granted the prosecution's motion to put all three defendants on lock-down.
- Cleared the court room after repeated interruptions from L-12 gang members during Drucker's trial.
- Before actress Karen Shallo appeared as Judge Anna Shiro, she was credited as Civil Court Judge Janet Shiro in the tenth season episode "Stiff".\
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.