|←||SVU, Episode 8.20||→|
|Production number: 08019|
First aired: 8 May 2007
| Written By|
Plot[edit | edit source]
A woman's murder appears to be the result of a professional hit, when her fiancé receives death threats, apparently resulting from his CIA career. Elliot, investigating this, finds that the man may not be all that he seems; the case takes a shocking turn when the man's original family are all found dead. Meanwhile, Elliot continues to rebuild his relationship with his family.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Isabel Gillies as Kathy Stabler
- Mike Doyle as C.S.U. Detective Ryan O'Halloran
- Patricia Cook as Elizabeth Stabler
- Jeffrey Scaperrotta as Dickie Stabler
- Allison Siko as Kathleen Stabler
- Deep Katdare as Dr. Parnell
- Elizabeth Flax as Nurse Carey Hutchins
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Dylan Walsh as Malcolm Royce
- Kelly Deadmon as Lindsay Royce
- John Douglas Thompson as Mel Cantor
- Paolo Montalban as Wahid
- Reade Kelly as Bud Yellin
- Annie McGreevey as Janet Yellin
- Paul Urcioli as CIA Officer Chase
- Rachel Stern as Millie Lefkowitz
- Quisha Saunders as Waiter
- Lucas Delvasto as Tyler Royce
- Stephen W. Green as Clerk
- John D'Leo as Drew Royce
- Shelby Adamowsky as Jennifer Royce
- Maria Armesto as Martha
- Wendy Barrie-Wilson as Woman in Family Photo
References[edit | edit source]
- Osama bin Laden
- Decatur, Illinois
- Jemaah Islamiyah
- Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Kim Jong-il
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Cragen [about Malcolm]: Bastard kills his family and then cries for his loss.
- Casey: How sick can you get?
- Kathleen Stabler [to Elliot]: We're your family not some booty call. Come home or don’t, but there's nothing in between.
- Olivia: Why is he listed as MIA if he's alive and well in New York City?
- Munch: Because the CIA wants it that way.
- John Munch: Hey, I got something spooky on your spook.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- In the opening scenes, the housekeeper is vacuuming before making the bed. Since vacuuming is the last chore a housekeeper performs, the only reason to vacuum first would be to destroy evidence.
- The autopsy should have shown that Malcolm slipped his children sleeping pills because even with the official cause of death being a gunshot wound, there would still have been an autopsy.
- The Verrazano Bridge does not have a toll booth going eastbound (out of Staten Island). So the E-Z Pass records would not have shown the Royces' car going into Brooklyn. It would, however, pick up the car as it went through the tunnel into Manhattan.
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
6 Eleven Deli Inc.
Richmond County Hospital
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit