|←||L&O, Episode 6.18||→|
|Production number: K0123|
First aired: 10 April 1996
| Written By|
Suspects in the case of a missing model include a nightclub owner, a basketball player and a limo driver.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Joanna Merlin as Deirdre Powell
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- William Severs as Judge Henry Fillmore
- Michael Imperioli as Johnny Stivers
- Josh Hopkins as Ken Soames
- Mark Zimmerman as Frederick Scannel
- Phil Coccioletti as Rick Kasteler
- Karen Williams as Monica Wickes
- Margo Martindale as Ms. Best
- John Woodson as Detective Henry Jones
- Hal Robinson as Mr. Lasko
- Patti Allison as Mrs. Lasko
- Caprice Benedetti as Amber
- Michaline Babich as Joan
- Angelina Fiordellisi as Zoe Stivers
- Mark Lotito as Nance
- Joseph Lyle Taylor as Brown
- Mick O'Rourke as Gaffers
- Patty Dworkin as Carol
- Andrew Pang as Mr. Nakiyama
- William Paulson as Sampson
- Lionel Pina as Officer Ortega
- John Elsen as Officer Crain
- Joan Bodgen as Mrs. Dubinsky
- Rick Gomez as Ticket Taker
- John Nacco as Mr. Libby
- Chris Walker as CSU Technician Cummings
- David Haugen as Jenner
- Lisa Kron as Warren
- Cindy Crawford
- Prague, Czech Republic
- USS Intrepid
- Saudi Arabia
- Sharon Lasko (victim)
- The Three Stooges
- Curtis: Swell place for a party.
- Briscoe: Yeah, the PPA ought to make R and R facilities like this an item in the next negotiations.
- Curtis: Yeah, I'd settle for a raise.
- Briscoe: Oh, will you lighten up? Come on, picture this: Detective Rey Curtis on his afternoon break in a jacuzzi with a hooker.
- Curtis: Yeah. Picture me lying dead in an alley with my wife standing over me.
- Schiff: This kid falls in love with a girl he has no chance in the world to get.
- McCoy: And in a stupid, hopeless attempt to impress her, he shows her a million dollars worth of cocaine.
- Schiff: Yeah, I guess etchings don't work anymore.
- Kincaid: And as a result he ends up having to kill her.
- Schiff: A story for Sophocles.
- McCoy: Or Larry, Moe and Curly.
- Schiff: Yeah. I always loved those guys.
Background information and notes
- This episode is based on the Linda Sobek case.
- Michael Imperioli's first appearance as Johnny Stivers in this episode, but he was later as Nick Falco in episode "Publish and Perish" of season 15
Episode scene cards
Sun Photo Agency
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|