|←||SVU, Episode 11.18||→|
|Production number: 11018|
First aired: 31 March 2010
| Teleplay By|
Neal Baer & Daniel Truly
The case of a woman found murdered in her bed reminds Cragen of a 30-year-old case from the Bronx. The investigation then leads Benson and Stabler to question a patrol cop and the prime suspect's ex-lover.
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola (credit only)
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Jaclyn Smith as Susan Delzio
- Ann-Margret as Rita Wills
- Renee Taylor as Maude Monaghan
- Mark Elliot Wilson as Morris Ostebow
- Robert Newman as Cal Cutler
- Tamilla Woodard as Magazine Editor
- Susan Anton as Jenny Coswold
- William Atherton as Ned Bogden
- Morgan Fairchild as Claire Lockton
- Kelly Spitko as Francine
- Joe Passaro as Gary Dumont
- Carter Roy as Larry
- Nicole Sudhaus as Angie
|“||The truth hurts. And Jane was gonna splash it all over the front page. Of course, she'd have to use small print.||”|
–Benson interrogating Ned Bogdon
- Olivia Benson: I gotta tell ya, I never would have pegged a woman for it.
- Elliot Stabler: You're surprised by a killer woman? Try missing an anniversary.
- Olivia Benson: Still, one that plans murders is pretty rare.
- Olivia Benson: So, the maestro couldn't keep his baton in his pants. Let's go talk to him, see if he remembers which one of these mattress tramps had it in for the missus.
- Donald Cragen: Well, take a shovel. Cal Cutler died in a drunk driving accident eight months after his wife was murdered. Burned to death.
- Elliot Stabler: Great. Everyone who can give us information on this case is 6 feet under.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Eternal Peace Mortuary
Welfare Benefits Bureau
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|