Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|←||CI, Episode 2.04||→|
|Production number: E3201|
First aired: 20 October 2002
| Teleplay By|
Elizabeth M. Cosin
René Balcer & Elizabeth M. Cosin
Detectives Goren and Eames investigate the case of an ADA who is in danger because there might be a contract out on his life.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- Edward Blanchard as Artie Kahn
- John Boyle as Bill Stanton
- Jim Bracchitta as Vince Quitoriano
- T. Scott Cunningham as Jerry Selwyn
- Susan Floyd as Defense attorney Linda Bonham
- Jason Furlani as Detective Ponds
- David Marshall Grant as A.D.A. Peter Bonham
- Joe La Piana as John Alfonzo
- Carlos Leon as JoJo Martinez
- Christopher Mann as Eddie Wallace
- Sean McCourt as Jay Nowak
- Aura Vence as Suzie Valdez
- Jason Weinberg as Rodney Brooks
- Orville Mendoza as Mr. Sanchez
- Olga Merediz as Mrs. Martinez
- Margaret Reed as Allison Selwyn
- Liberty Jean as Prison Librarian
- Anney Giobbe as Lori
- Keith Randolph Smith as Jailhouse Attorney
- Robert Goren: You're really good at keeping secrets. Me, I just run off at the mouth.
- James Deakins: The guy's a prosecutor. He knows losing a case is part of the game.
- Alexandra Eames: There's losing and there's losing to your wife.
- Robert Goren: And then there's getting your balls handed to you on a platter.
- Alexandra Eames: He'll get over it ... just like Peter Bonham.
- Martinez: Gary Burke is dead.
- Alexandra Eames: How do you know that?
- Martinez: PNN. Prison News Network.
- Robert Goren: That's the same place we get our news from.
Background information and notes
- Actors David Marshall Grant and Susan Floyd also had recurring roles on Law & Order as an Assistant district attorney (Charlie Harmon) and a defense attorney (Jessica Sheets) respectively.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent