|"Boys Will Be Boys"|
|←||TBJ, Episode 1.12||→|
|Production number: 5706|
First aired: 6 May 2005
| Written By|
Kibre has to prosecute a man accused of the murder of his transgender girlfriend.
When a man and his son each confess to killing a transvestite, Kibre and Gaffney must determine who is the one really responsible for the crime.
- Bebe Neuwirth as A.D.A. Tracey Kibre
- Amy Carlson as A.D.A. Kelly Gaffney
- Kirk Acevedo as D.A. Investigator Hector Salazar
- Scott Cohen as Detective Chris Ravell
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Betsy Aidem as Judge Lynn Polsky
- Rosa Arredondo as Ana Mendez
- Jessica Chastain as A.D.A. Sigrun Borg
- Giancarlo Esposito as Orlando Ramirez
- John-Luke Montias as Detective Mitch Quinlan
- Victor Rasuk as Luis Ramirez
- Nancy Ticotin as Rosario Ramirez
- Catherine Wolf as Judge Jean Gorman
- Nestor Serrano as Pedro
- Cheryl Patrick as A.D.A.
- Jason Marr as Jury Foreman
- David Brown, Jr. as Court Officer
- Greg D'Agostino as Court Officer (uncredited)
- Marie Barrientos as unknown
- Peter Scanavino as unknown
- Hector Salazar: I don't have proof the Easter bunny doesn't exist, but I'm pretty sure I'm right there too.
Background information and notes
- Actress Nancy Ticotin appears as Rosario Ramirez. Ticotin is probably best known for playing Detective Reina Perez in several Law & Order episodes.
- This episode aired as the series finale during the first run on NBC.
| Previous episode:|
| "Boys Will Be Boys"|
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
| Next episode:|
"Eros in the Upper Eighties"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.