|←||L&O, Episode 20.18||→|
|Production number: 20018|
First aired: 29 March 2010
| Teleplay By|
René Balcer & Keith Eisner
Jean de Segonzac
When an environmental scientist, Dr. Oscar Silva (Elliot Villar), is poisoned during a global warming symposium Detectives Bernard and Lupo initially suspect competitors from Dr. Silva's field of study. It is soon discovered that Dr. Silva is involved in a messy custody battle with his wife's (Tammy Blanchard) and ex-husband Phillip Shoemaker (Tony Hale.) So, the focus of the investigation quickly shifts to the victim's family. Meanwhile, the case becomes personal for EADA Cutter, as it stirs up unpleasant memories from his own past.
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
- Tony Hale as Dr. Phillip Shoemaker
- Michael Tucker as Nelson Lehman
- Julie Boyd as Sharon Lehman
- Michele Pawk as Attorney Marks
- Reed Birney as Dr. Everett Brown
- Tammy Blanchard as Dana Silva
- Elliot Villar as Oscar Silva
- Eric Petersen as Anderson Leavitt
- Barbara Gulan as Arraignment Judge
- Michael Warner as Nowitzki
- Bernard: (after the suspect and his ex-wife explode at each other) Must be some of that emotional detachment and reason.
- McCoy: Marks did her homework on you.
- Cutter: Homework? All she needed was Google!
- Cutter: (after a young girl vanishes) And now we pray.
- Cutter: I can tell you from experience Mr. Shoemaker, kids don't forget and they don't forgive!
- McCoy: Take consolation in getting the right result. It was a good day's work.
- Cutter: Yeah. But not a good day.
| Previous episode:|
"Four Cops Shot"
| "Brazil (L&O)"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|