|Pathology|| Double mass murderer|
|Family|| Stephanie Egan (wife; deceased)|
Kenny Egan (son)
|First Appearance||"Charm City" (L&O)|
|Last Appearance||"For God and Country" (H:LOTS)|
Egan was convicted of all murder charges and was executed in prison.
- 1991, Baltimore, Maryland: The Christ Church bombing:
- Unnamed African-American boy
- Unnamed African-American man
- Four unnamed African-American people
- 1995, New York City, New York: The subway bombing:
- Thomas Bell
- Harvey Brand
- Kareem Alexander
- 17 unnamed African-American people
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.