|←||CI, Episode 6.15||→|
|Production number: 06015|
First aired: 20 February 2007
| Teleplay By|
Marsha Norman & Warren Leight
Detectives Goren and Eames investigate the case of a well-known televangelist's wife, found murdered after a rally. At first, the murder appears to be connected a blackmail attempt. Further investigation leads them to the discovery of a mysterious DVD, and a seedy relationship between the televangelist and a hustler that may have contributed to the crime. Meanwhile, Goren finds his investigation hampered by personal issues regarding his ailing mother, who is in critical condition, and the reappearance of Frank, his troubled brother who has a gambling problem.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
- Tom Arnold as Reverend Calvin Riggins
- Reg Rogers as Dr. James Corliss
- Chris Lindsay-Abaire as Marjorie Riggins
- Teagle F. Bougere as Dr. Syleste
- Ron Simons as Sergeant Rapp
- Judith Delgado as Alimina S. Perez
- Todd Buonopane as Jimmy Corliss, Jr.
- Curt Hostetter as Mr. Lazard
- Rozie Bacchi as Rosie
- Colleen Werthmann as Doreen
- Brian Letscher as Diego
- Michael Nouri as Elder Roberts
Background information and notes
- The song in the open is "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum.
- Frank Goren, Robert Goren's brother, makes his on screen debut.
- Other episodes with a priest/reverend who has a secret relationship with a man in the Law & Order franchise are the Law & Order episode "Church" and the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode "Unholiest Alliance".
Law & Order: Criminal Intent