|←||SVU, Episode 8.09||→|
|Production number: 08010|
First aired: 28 November 2006
| Written By|
When gorgeous model Danielle Masoner dies in Central Park, Elliot follows the lead to a homeless man who turns out to be a witness to Danielle's death. He is partnered up with Olivia (who is back from undercover) and during the investigation, they discover that Danielle's husband Wesley was having an affair with one of their friends, Naomi Cheales, which makes them think that Wesley is responsible for his wife's death, but then suspicion soon turns toward Naomi's husband, Glenn, who was keeping a close eye on his wife.
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola (credit only)
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Joel de la Fuente as T.A.R.U. Technician Ruben Morales
- Caren Browning as C.S.U. Captain Judith Siper
- Anne James as Dr. Jane Larom
- Bob Saget as Glenn Cheales
- Alan Davidson as Mr. Keener
- Sean Haberle as Steve
- Al Brown as Tom Sablone
- David Wilson Barnes as Agent Hellerman
- Kristine Szabo as Danielle Masoner
- Bernadette Peters as Attorney Stella Danquiss
- Catherine Bell as Naomi Cheales
- Chris Sarandon as Wesley Masoner
- Richmond Hoxie as Dr. Reed Vineland
- Elisabeth A. Furtado as Geneva Dworkin
- Candice Renee as Colleen
- Will Triplett as Scott
- Alice Kremelberg as Julie
- Jonah Triebwasser as Hospital Patient (uncredited)
- Melinda Warner: Where's Detective Beck?
- Elliot Stabler: Uh, Dani went back to warrants.
- Melinda Warner: You gettin' another partner soon?
- Elliot Stabler: They've run out.
- Elliot Stabler: You offering to be my partner?
- Donald Cragen: I'm not your type.
- Elliot Stabler: (grins) I don't know. Maybe I'd have better luck with a guy. Women keep leaving me.
- Steve: Why you gotta be so rough?
- Elliot Stabler: Cause you still got one arm left to break.
- Olivia Benson: You know, my partner's got a real anger management problem. I thought he had it under control, but apparently, I was wrong.
(Stabler looks at Benson)
- Elliot Stabler: Well, trust me, I've had a bad couple of weeks here.
- Olivia Benson: Seriously, he will break your arm.
- Olivia Benson: So you get an affair, I get a fairy tale.
- Elliot Stabler: I wonder what Dani would have said.
(Olivia looks at Elliot)
- Olivia Benson: Dani?
- Elliot Stabler: The victim.
- Olivia Benson: Danielle.
- Elliot Stabler: That's what I just said. Is something bothering you?
- Olivia Benson: No.
(after claiming his former houseguest's injuries were sustained in a drug-related accident)
|“||He tripped down the stairs, in every sense of the word.||”|
- Geneva Dworkin: I don't date guys, and nobody ever calls me Gen. (looks Olivia over) What's your name?
- Olivia Benson: Detective.
Melinda Warner: [looks at Elliot] So you're recycling old partners.
Olivia Benson: Old?
Melinda Warner: Welcome back, Liv.
John Munch: [to Olivia] Hello. I should have brought some welcome-back cupcakes.
- Stella Danquis: How do you jump from adultery to murder?
- Elliot Stabler: The dieldrin under your sink, you telling Naomi you'll be a free man soon...
- Wesley Masoner: Well I didn't mean it like that, damn it!
- Stella Danquis: (sharply) Enough, darling.
- Stella Danquis: The dieldrin could've been left by a previous tenant. The Masoners only moved in about eight months ago.
- Elliot Stabler: Do the juries actually buy these fairytales you tell?
- Stella Danquiss: (smiles) Like I'm Tinkerbell.
|“||Man, I tell you, she leaves, the room temperature goes up five degrees.||”|
–Elliot Stabler, on Stella Danquiss
- Agent Hellerman: Hey, I got a wild idea. How about you and me--
- Olivia Benson: You should save your energy for fighting terrorists.
(police have learned that Glenn Cheales implanted an RFID chip in his wife's shoulder)
|“||High-tech way of keeping tabs on your cheating wife. Guy invented a ho-jack.||”|
- Naomi Cheales: Why did you do this?
- Glenn Cheales: I thought you were cheating on me. (sad smile) I was right.
- Naomi Cheales: (coldly) Do you feel better?
- Olivia Benson: Love's a bitch.
- Elliot Stabler: Tell me about it.
- Olivia Benson: You know, we've been partners all these years. I don't even know your blood type.
- Elliot Stabler: A-positive.
- Olivia Benson: How 'bout that? Me too.
- Elliot Stabler: I'd give you a kidney.
- Olivia Benson: Not if I gave you mine first
Background information and notes
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Radialus Dance Company
Wesley Masoner's Loft
Mercy General Hospital
City of New York
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit