|←||L&O, Episode 5.02||→|
|Production number: 69406|
First aired: 28 September 1994
| Written By|
Plot[edit | edit source]
A club owner is suspected of having shot his wife, who was about to divorce him.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Larry Miller as Michael Dobson
- Donald Corren as Medill
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Kitty Mei-Mei Chen as Judge Elizabeth Yee
- David Rosenbaum as Judge Alan Berman
- Kurt Knudson as Judge Ari Waxman
- Robert Coffin as Court Clerk
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Debra Monk as Kathleen O'Brien
- John Cunningham as Defense Attorney Max Weston
- Heather Gottlieb as Susannah
- Frank Girardeau as Fred Harding
- Erik Jensen as Joey Springfield
- Terry Layman as Dr. George Fishman
- David Pittu as Walsh
- Jayden Lund as Grimly
- Ed Jupp Jr. as Fernald
- Brittany Slattery as Jessica Dobson
- Bill Cohen as Sandler
- Sidney Armus as Judge Walther
- Phil Parolisi as Robin Wenner
- Lee Summers as Dr. David Monroe
- Raúl Dávila as Camacho
- Glenn Herman as Jerome 'Hamster' Hawkins
- Robb Pruitt as Comedian
- Joe Gonzalez as Montero
- Michael C. Mahon as Will Carter
- Joanna Heimbold as Melody Carter
- Beth Emelson as Nurse
- Brian Connors as Uniform Policeman
- Kim Cea as Strip Club Bartender (uncredited)
References[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Briscoe: Hey, if I open an account over there, I get free checking and a toaster.
- Logan: A two slice or a four slice?
- Briscoe: Four slice. And if I deposit 50 grand, I get a VCR.
- Logan: Hey, if you deposit 50 grand, I'm calling Internal Affairs.
- Kincaid: Sandra Dobson died on the operating table.
- McCoy: And...?
- Kincaid: They got the bullet. It doesn't match Dobson's gun.
- [she is about to leave, when...]
- McCoy: Claire? Amend the indictment. Murder-2.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- The plot in this episode would be revisited in the Season 6 episode Encore.
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
Manhattan Weekly Reader
Law & Order