|←||SVU, Episode 11.19||→|
|Production number: 11019|
First aired: 7 April 2010
| Written By|
A young man who apparently crashed a wedding is found beaten to death and his face mutilated in the venue's closet. After discovering he was a con artist and street kid, the trail soon leads to his partner in crime, Andrew, who also happens to be friends with Fin's son. However, it turns out Andrew has problems far beyond being a suspect in his friend's murder.
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Ernest Waddell as Ken Randall
- Gretchen Egolf as A.D.A. Kendra Gill
- Joel de la Fuente as T.A.R.U. Lieutenant Ruben Morales
- Audrie Neenan as Judge Lois Preston
- John Magaro as Andrew Hingham
- Kristin Griffith as Joyce Hingham
- Kevin Geer as Belton Meeks
- Viola Harris as Apartment Tenant
- John Scherer as Mr. Robinson
- Ally Walker as Dr. Fran Stanton
- Camilo Almonacid as Julio Martinez
- Kat Nejat as Idrina Sanchez
- Kareem Savinon as Mario Sanchez
- Alexandra Ingber as Mallory Sidwell
- Jefferson Breland as Hotel Security Guard
- Elia Monte-Brown as Juanita
- Mickey Solis as Brad
- Frank Rodriguez as Hector Gonzales
- Pressly Coker as Jack Robinson / John Doe
|“||I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.||”|
–Cragen to a rapist
- Benson: An underage patient moving in with their shrink? That can't be right.
- Huang: There is a danger of transference activating sexual fantasies even in an office setting.
- Tutuola: It's the middle of the day and they're both practically naked. She's banging him.
- Cragen: Well, that's a serious accusation. Unfortunately, Andrew's not the one making it.
- Tutuola: Captain, he's a kid and she's kind of hot. Plus, she got him whacked-out on drugs.
- Benson: Keeping him disoriented, so he's easy to manipulate.
- Fin: This may sound nuts, but we heard a baby crying. Now I'm wondering who the baby's daddy is.
- Cragen: She's been seeing Andrew how long?
- Huang: Since he was 12, around the onset of puberty.
- Benson: We got to get him out of there.
- Cragen: Not without solid grounds.
- Benson: Would we be even having this conversation if Stanton was a man and Andrew was a 16-year-old girl?
- Huang: Maybe we can bring her in on something else. We talked to Andrew before she started medicating him again. He was upset but lucid—no delusions, no hallucinations. A schizophrenic off his meds for six months would likely have decompensated.
- Benson: You're saying that he's not schizophrenic? She misdiagnosed him?
- Tutuola: Maybe even on purpose.
- Huang: It would have allowed her to commit him, and given her complete authority over him.
- Cragen: Subpoena Andrew's medical records.
|“||You are not the sick one here. She is.||”|
–Benson telling Hingham the truth about Stanton
- Stanton: It wasn't rape! We love each other!
- Huang: You took advantage of a child.
- Stanton: No! You don't understand! Andrew is a man. He is my soul mate!
|“||I never meant to hurt you, Andrew. Everything that I did, I did out of love. When I first met you, you were a-a scared little boy. And I wanted to protect you and heal you, but I fell in love with you. And, um... I tried to deny my feelings, but...they were too strong. And I know you felt it too. The first time that we were together was the happiest moment of my life. I know that I am guilty of things many people can't understand, but I want you to know that I am sorry if I ever hurt you. And I hope you can forgive me. I will wait for you, Andrew.||”|
|“||Lots of divorces start at drunken wedding receptions.||”|
|“||Last time I did this I got the thief sitting right in front of the computer he stole.||”|
Background information and notes
- Based in part on the case of Mary Kay Letourneau.
Episode scene cards
Bellevue Hospital Center
64 Saint Nicholas Avenue
| Previous episode:|
| Next episode:|