|←||L&O, Episode 10.03||→|
|Production number: E1109|
First aired: 6 October 1999
| Teleplay By|
William N. Fordes
After a female civil-court judge is shot in her building's garage, evidence points to a suspect the judge refuses to believe was involved.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Debbon Ayer as Dana Grobman
- Peter Benson as Dr. Andrew Bregman
- Dominic Chianese Jr. as Bobby Ward
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- Charlotte Colavin as Judge Lisa Pongracic
- Lindsay Crouse as Judge Denise Grobman
- Anna Damergis as Arlene Polaski
- Cyrus Farmer as Detective Calvin Lowell
- Fil Formicola as Anson Scott
- Martha Greenhouse as Linda Knapp
- John Heard as Walter Grobman
- Liz Larsen as CSU Tech Jessica Reed
- Lisby Larson as Diana Van Horn
- Katherine Leask as Andrea Pascal
- Salem Ludwig as David Judd
- Jeff McCarthy as Mitchell Brizzard
- DeAnn Mears as Judge Maria Gance
- Robert Petkoff as Dr. Matthew Carton
- José Ramón Rosario as Rudy Ortega
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Joris Stuyck as Daniel Jordan
- Sam Groom as Claymore
- Ken Garito as Montgomery
- Ed Green: I'm feeling lucky.
- Lennie Briscoe: Last time I got lucky, it was 1986.
- Briscoe: Blood. Wow, probably 10, 15 grand here.
- Green: Where'd you get it, Bobby?
- Ward: Bite me!
- Briscoe: Go ahead. Bite him.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
All-Kool Hearing And Air
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|