|←||TBJ, Episode 1.11||→|
|Production number: 5715|
First aired: 3 May 2005
| Teleplay By|
Chris Levinson & Amanda Green
A.D.A. Kibre works with Detectives Stabler and Benson to prosecute a serial rapist after an attack on A.D.A. Novak.
Plot[edit | edit source]
A.D.A. Kibre works with Detectives Stabler and Benson to prosecute serial rapist Gabriel Duvall after an attack on A.D.A. Casey Novak. Duvall's trail of victims over the years has been whitewashed by his wealthy, protective mother, Eleanor Duvall. Kibre must also overcome witness intimidation and a defense lawyer who will do anything to prove his client's innocence.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Bebe Neuwirth as A.D.A. Tracey Kibre
- Amy Carlson as A.D.A. Kelly Gaffney
- Kirk Acevedo as D.A. Investigator Hector Salazar
- Scott Cohen as Detective Chris Ravell
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Angela Lansbury as Eleanor Duvall
- Alfred Molina as Gabriel Duvall
- Bradley Cooper as Jason Whitaker
- Gretchen Cleevely as Meg Lonegan
- Mary Jo Deschanel as Julia Lonegan
- Caroline Kava as Vivian Gleason
- Nicole Leach as Catherine Selles
- Anya Migdal as Nina Zergin
- Allan Miller as Judge Ambrose Trillin
- Rita Moreno as Mildred Quintana
- Nicholas Webber as A.D.A. Ross Campbell
- Jo Yang as Jury Forewoman
- Larry King as Himself
- Douglas J. Aguirre as Rape Suspect
- Arlene Chico-Lugo as Hispanic Woman
- Joe Holt as FDNY paramedic
- Greg D'Agostino as Court Officer (uncredited)
- Tanda Mercer as Attorney (uncredited)
References[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"You try what you have."
- - Casey Novak
"We are looking for 8 to 10 for the guy who beat Novak and took her off this case. Let's see if we can do a little better for Mister Duvall. How is she feeling?"
"Casey? Alright, considering..."
- - Tracey Kibre and Olivia Benson
"I mean... every few years another German comes along and they name a new disorder for him."
- - Eleanor Duvall
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- This episode is the conclusion of the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit season six episode "Night". Special Victims Unit performers Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni, Diane Neal, and Tamara Tunie make a crossover appearance in this episode.
- This episode marks the only Emmy Award nomination of the series. Angela Lansbury was nominated for playing Eleanor Duvall in both "Night" and "Day", but lost the award to actress Amanda Plummer for her role as Miranda Cole in the Special Victims Unit episode "Weak".
- Actress Carolyn McCormick makes her first and only guest appearance as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet in an episode from Trial By Jury. She also played the same character on the other three series from the franchise.
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
"Boys Will Be Boys"