|←||L&O, Episode 7.07||→|
|Production number: K1108|
First aired: 13 November 1996
| Written By|
Ed Zuckerman & I.C. Rapoport
Individuals involved in the case of a man murdered in a hotel room include the wife he deserted, his father-in-law and his new fiancée.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Carey Lowell as A.D.A. Jamie Ross
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Tamara Tunie as Caroline Bennett
- Val Avery as Max Schaeffer
- J. Evan Bonifant as Joey Reynolds
- Mark Casella as Detective Doyle
- Barbara Eda-Young as Betsy Graves
- Jim Frangione as Detective Scapelli
- David Healy as Mr. Reynolds
- Deborah Hedwall as Arlene Webber
- Zachary Kady as Billy Webber
- Madeline Lee as Judge Susan Amberger
- Abby Lewis as Mrs. Mills
- Jerry Mayer as Leon Storch
- Joyce Lynn O'Connor as Mrs. Reynolds
- Vincent Pastore as Jimmy Pogosian
- Renee Props as Victoria Lewis
- Nick Sandow as Pete Pogosian
- Larry Sherman as Judge Colin Fraser
- Scott Sowers as Joe Kirby
- Jerry Stiller as Sam Pokras
- Elaine Tse as Dr. Chen
- Jordan Lage as Charles
- Edward James Hyland as Gorian
- O.L. Duke as Jackson
- Sharon Angela as Delia
- Paul Urcioli as Bellman
- Fidel Castro
- Michael Webber (victim)
- Miami, Florida
- Nashville, Tennessee
- The King and I
- West Virginia
- Briscoe: [about Max Schaeffer] If he did kill Webber, he's walkin' around with 50 grand traveling money in his pocket.
- Lt. Van Buren: You think he's gonna run out on his grandson the same way the father did?
- Curtis: You know, when we saw the kid, he was playin' a video game.
- Briscoe: Yeah?
- Curtis: A new PlayStation.
- Lt. Van Buren: CD drive?
- Curtis: Yeah, with, like, 6 games.
- Lt. Van Buren: Ooh. Crash Bandicoot?
- Briscoe: Uh, excuse me, young parents. My kids' idea of high technology was Barbie's convertible.
- Curtis: No, Lennie. We're talkin' 'bout 5, $600 worth of video game here.
- Lt. Van Buren: Yeah. Who bought it for him, and when?
Background information and notes
- This episode is based on the Jeffery Nichols case.
Episode scene cards
Pogosian Brothers Auto
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|