|←||SVU, Episode 20.19||→|
|Production number: 20019|
First aired: 4 April 2019
| Written By|
Richard Sweren & Allison Intrieri
The Special Victims Unit investigates a he-said, she-said case when a woman crashes a wedding to accuse her therapist of sexual assault.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola (credit only)
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Philip Winchester as A.D.A. Peter Stone (credit only)
- Shiri Appleby as Kitty Bennett
- T.J. Thyne as Dr. Joshua Hensley
- Maureen Sebastian as Lana Stallworth
- Poppy Liu as Hannah Berkowitz
- Garrett Turner as Bo Albrecht
- Amor Owens as Samantha Stallworth
- Pamela Jayne Morgan as Attorney Goffman
- Ron Domingo as Bill Stallworth
- Maria Farrow as M.E. Carol Paz
- Matt Riker as Alan
- Michelle Yazvac as April
- Josephine Huang as Heidi
- Shannon Weiss as Beth
- Gabriella Certo as Mindy
- Casimir Gregory as Eric
- Kurt Uy as Todd
- Tod Engle as Priest
- Joshua Hensley: I gave both those women exactly what they wanted.
- Olivia: No, you conned them into believing that... that's what they wanted. And like any good con man, you've convinced yourself that your victims got what they deserved. You are done, Doctor. You're done.
- Rollins [to Olivia]: Kitty is not your mom.
- Olivia: Well, she might as well be. When I was 15 years old, I overheard her on the phone talking to someone. And I heard her say, "How could I love someone that was conceived by a monster?" That's exactly what what Kitty said to me.
- Lana Stallworth: [to Kitty] Go ahead and kill him! I know you're telling the truth! I know that Josh raped you!
- Kitty Bennett: Oh, God, how dare you?
- Lana Stallworth: No, please! Listen to me. You said those exact same words to me! Remember, Josh? The first time we had sex after you raped me.
- Kitty: I felt the baby kick this morning. It really reminded me of what you said, you know, what happened to me is not this baby's fault.
- Olivia: That doesn't mean that it's not gonna be hard. You know, I've known women in your exact position who have decided to raise their daughter or their son. And some days, they don't even think about it, and other days... you know, even though your baby was conceived in an act of violence, your baby is innocent and deserves to be unconditionally loved. Promise me that if you decide to become a mother that you'll remember that.
- Kitty: I will.
Background Information and Notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Dearly Beloved"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|
"The Good Girl"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.