|←||L&O, Episode 11.17||→|
|Production number: E1324|
First aired: 21 March 2001
| Written By|
William N. Fordes & Wendy Battles
Detectives discover that an Assistant Attorney General was having an affair with a murdered investigator in his office, and that he had made threatening statements about her to his psychiatrist.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
- Gerry Bamman as Defense Attorney Stan Gillum
- Bernie McInerney as Judge Michael Callahan
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Fran Lebowitz as Arraignment Judge Janice Goldberg
- Nancy Ticotin as Detective Reina Perez
- Nestor Serrano as Assistant Attorney General Alec Conroy
- Alexandra Neil as Alice Marner
- Jane Elliot as State Attorney General Isabel Shore
- Thomas James O'Leary as Dr. Karl Breitel
- Barbara Walsh as Deanne Conroy
- Leif Riddell as Davis
- Malachy Cleary as Franks
- Wally Dunn as Vincent Hall
- Michael Jannetta as Nate Richards
- Lola Powers as Carol Martin
- Jennifer Lynn Michael as Angela Cofresta
- Jeri Arredondo as Littlemoon Birdsong
- Nicole Bradin as Nancy Hall
- Jill Kinney as Roseanne Hall
- Adam Sietz as Occupant
- Krishen Mehta as Melik Hoca
- Jason Manuel Olazabal as Jeffrey Sayles
- Alexander Blaise as Roberto
- Tom Pearl as Assistant M.E. Donald Quinn
- Mario Mendoza as Jose
- David E. Cruz as Victor
- Lou Sones as Court Clerk
- Joe Mortimer as CSU Tech #2
- Josh Kleinmuntz as CSU Officer
- Regents v. Tarasoff
- People v. Bierenbaum
- Lennie Briscoe: So what's the story? Girl Meets Bridge?
- CSU Technichan: Girl Meets Bullet, then Girl Meets River.
- Lennis Briscoe: I love a happy ending.
- Lennie Briscoe: Women. Can't live with them, can't kill them, huh Nate?
- Alec Conroy: (when Briscoe starts to read him his rights) I already know my rights.
- Lennie Briscoe: That's right. I forgot you used to have one of these. (refering to his police badge)
- (Conroy tells the DAs that he loved Karen)
- Abbie Carmichael: Killing her's a pretty sick way of showing her that.
Background information and notes
- Continuity error: Fran Lebowitz is credited and her character's names is shown on her nameplate as "Judge Janis Goldberg" but her first name is given as "Janice" in all her later appearances. The simple explanation is her name was misprinted when she first became a judge and was subsequently corrected.
Episode scene cards
State Trooper's Office
Former Apartment of
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|