|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
Judge Mizener supervised Executive ADA Jack McCoy's sting operation to get ADA Alexandra Borgia's killers in judge Wade Bookman's courtroom by indicting their boss, Kevin Almonte. When McCoy fails to get the location of the killers, Mizener drops the fake indictment while allowing McCoy to pursue the lesser criminal trespass charge but McCoy decides to drop the charges completely to draw the killers out. (L&O: "Invaders")
- People vs. Arthur Tunney (L&O: "Profile")
- People vs. Arthur Pailey and Chris Chappel (L&O: "Act of God")
- Granted the defense's motion to exclud a tape of Pailey and Chris confessing to bombing a building that killed Richard Cuneo based on the fact Hank Chappel is already convicted of the crime.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the admissibility of evidence found in Sandler's apartment when Sandler's lawyer files a motion to suppress.
- Granted the defense's motion to suppress the evidence based on 4th Amendment violations.
- Ruled that Monica's confession on the stand stays on the record and denied defense's motion for a mistrial.
- Accepted a plea of guilty for manslaughter in the first degree for killing Stephanie Donnatelli and assault in the first degree of Nadine Konchalavsky from the defendant.
- Sentenced the defendant to 10 to 20 years in prison.
- People vs. Phillip Andrews (L&O: "Turnstile Justice")
- People vs. Justin Lafferty (L&O: "Sheltered")
- People vs. Carrie Salter (L&O: "Darwinian")
- Granted the defense's motion to have an independent autopsy of Salter's victim.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the evidence the Dr. Geller discovered when Salter's lawyer files a motion to dismiss the charges.
- Accepted a plea of tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and failing to report an accident, sentencing the defendant to three years of probation in addition to community service.
- Granted the defense's motion to dismiss the criminally negligent homicide charge after the victim was discovered to have died from a preexisting injury prior to Salter hitting the victim with her car.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.