|←||CI, Episode 6.21||→|
|Production number: 06021|
First aired: 14 May 2007
| Teleplay By|
Warren Leight, Julie Martin & Kate Rorick
Kate Rorick & Warren Leight
Jean de Segonzac
Convicted murderer Wally Stevens asks Goren, who used his influence to have Stevens serve his time in a prison closer to his family, to visit him. He reveals that death row inmate Mark Ford Brady, a serial killer whose execution is imminent, wishes to see him.
Brady reveals evidence that he left behind indicating numerous more victims that were previously unknown. Goren and Eames must track the evidence down, which is made more difficult due to the illness of Goren's mother. Things are further made complicated upon learning his mother had a brief affair with Brady, and another personal discovery leaves Goren in shock.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Rita Moreno as Frances Goren
- Tony Goldwyn as Frank Goren
- Mark Linn-Baker as Wally Stevens
- Roy Scheider as Mark Ford Brady
- J. Smith-Cameron as Elizabeth Trudy
- Jenna Stern as Ms. Hayworth
- Benjamin Howes as Richard
- Gerrit Goossen as Peter
- Kielsen Baker as Betty
- James Murtaugh as Studio Owner
- Geoffrey Cantor as Dukay's Attorney
- Mario Corry as Guard
- Stefan Tyler as Robert
- Jane Flynn
- Anna Dukay
- Leon Dukay
- Madelyn Strauss
- Allison Keele
- Innocence League
- Jennifer Dawson
- Kelly Chancey
- Atlantic City
- Sullivan County
- Brighton Beach
Background information and notes
- Though strongly implied in this episode, it was not specifically stated that Brady was Goren's biological father until a year later in "Frame".
- Wally Stevens, from the episode "Probability", is shown from in prison. Robert Goren and Wally have been writing to each other; Eames had suggested that Stevens would want a pen pal after they get his confession.
- Frank Goren is seen visiting his mother, Frances Goren, with Robert Goren, making this first time we've seen the three of them on-screen together.
- Frank also told their mother about Eames, suggesting she is Robert's girlfriend. Robert tries to explain that they are not dating, but Frances tells him that she wants to meet her anyway.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent