|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||"The Blue Wall"|
- Denied McCoy's motion to undo the jury conviction based on insufficient evidence.
- Signed a release order for Hank's release based on his wife's conviction and confession that she and Arthur Palley committed the bombing.
- Accepted a guilty plea for manslaughter in the first degree in the death of Nick Capetti and held a sentencing hearing on her punishment.
- Warned Capetti to address the court when she shouted in anger at Karen while testifying
- Sentenced the defendant to 2 years which Caffery will recommend be served in a halfway house in the city and be allowed in a work release program.
- Denied defense's motion to suppress the defendant's confession on the grounds that the police denied him his Sixth Amendment right to counsel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.