|Pathology|| Alleged rapist|
|Family||Valerie Plummer (ex-wife)|
Plummer was imprisoned for a rape and assault that he did not commit. During his incarceration, he was beaten, raped, and tortured by the other inmates. The real perpetrator later managed to get away with the crime due to the statute of limitations expiring. After being exonerated seven years later by new DNA evidence, Plummer changed his name and began working at Baseline Labs. He sought vengeance against Detective Olivia Benson, who had handled his case.
He murdered four people connected to cases Benson investigated during her police career. Plummer then held a woman at gunpoint and was confronted by Benson. She tried to convince him to stand down by promising him that she would testify on his behalf and admit full responsibility for his actions. However, Plummer shoots down the offer, tells her there are no bullets in his gun, and prepares to fire at the hostage. He is then shot to death by Benson, who then finds out his gun was not loaded.
- Unknown dates: Detective Olivia Benson (stalked)
- February 25-26: The bodies found at the federal facility (all drugged with Valium and killed with doses of potassium chloride):
- Peter Cordell (the father of a rape-murder victim)
- Carmella Barrantes (a rape victim)
- Clayton Derricks (a child abuse and sodomy victim)
- February 28: Bruce Derricks (Clayton Derricks' father and abuser; suffocated from a dose of Pavulon)
- March 2: Janice (held hostage with an unloaded gun)