|"Eros in the Upper Eighties"|
|←||TBJ, Episode 1.13|
|Production number: 5705|
First aired: 21 January 2006
| Written By|
Joe Ann Fogle
A doorman at a high-end upper Eastside building saves a tenant's life when he pulls a homeless man off her, but kills him in the process.
- Bebe Neuwirth as A.D.A. Tracey Kibre
- Amy Carlson as A.D.A. Kelly Gaffney
- Kirk Acevedo as D.A. Investigator Hector Salazar
- Scott Cohen as Detective Chris Ravell
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Lothaire Bluteau as Andres Voychek
- Jessica Chastain as A.D.A. Sigrun Borg
- Zachary Knower as Greg Lumbard
- Wendell Pierce as Dr. Richard Link
- Adam Richman as Officer Marty Cataldo
- Maximiliano Hernández as Officer Miguel Montez
- Ron Silver as Bernie Adler
- Tristine Skyler as Abigail Phillips
- David Wolos-Fonteno as Judge Derek Hafner
- Thomas Daniel as Public Defender
- Colman Domingo as Gus
- Don Puglisi as Press Photographer
- Diane Teresa Perri as Biker Chick in Courtroom (uncredited)
Background information and notes
- This is the one remaining unaired episode after the show's cancellation and was aired as the series finale on Australia's Network 10, before it even aired in the US. Court TV would include the episode in its run of the series the following year. The episode is part of the DVD collection of the series, but was never shown on NBC.
| Previous episode:|
"Boys Will Be Boys"
| "Eros in the Upper Eighties"|
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
| Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.