|←||CI, Episode 4.16||→|
|Production number: E5419|
First aired: 20 March 2005
| Teleplay By|
Diana Son & René Balcer
Bill L. Norton
Detectives Goren and Eames investigate the case of a young mother gunned down after being lured to a meeting at a jewelry store.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- Gregg Edelman as Boyce Wainwright
- Ron Orbach as Devon Gehry
- John Speredakos as Martin Nikos
- Carlo Alban as James Raphael
- Kate Goehring as Celise Wainwright
- Constance Barron as Judge Feist
- Denise Burse as Sarah Edgars
- Kory Bassett as Brian Edgars
- Luis Caballero as Jesse Aparicio
- Christine Toy Johnson as Dr. Rhee
- Anthony Ruiz as Mr. Raphael
- Socorro Santiago as Mrs. Raphael
- David W. Butler as Detective Jaron
- James Saba as Dr. Myers
- Ty Simpkins as Jake Nikos
- Debargo Sanyal as Doctor
- Laiona Michelle as Dawnelle
- Mercedes Herrero as Romero
- Jana Robbins as Mrs. Nikos
- Karen Zippler as Vanessa Nikos
- Jessica Wood as Nurse
- Kimberly Harris as Rosamon
- Rodrick Covington as Watch Man
- James Deakins: I'm gettin' tired of sentences that start with "maybe".
- Robert Goren: He looked as if giving was a serious business, you know? Deadly serious. I wonder how offended he would be if he knew his gift was being squandered?
- Ron Carver: Wainwright's planning another donation?
- Alexandra Eames: He's the gift that just keeps giving.
- Alexandra Eames: He's not saying much of anything anymore. Somebody performed brain surgery on him with a .357 Magnum.
Background information and notes
- Actor Ron Orbach (Jerry Orbach's cousin) appears in this episode as Devon Gehry. He previously appeared in episodes from Law & Order and Law & Order: Trial by Jury.
- This episode features a complicated organ donation scheme. Other episodes in the Law & Order franchise that feature organ donations at the center of their stories include the Law & Order episode "Sonata for Solo Organ" and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episodes "Parts" and "Dare".
Law & Order: Criminal Intent