|←||SVU, Episode 17.20||→|
|Production number: 17020|
First aired: 4 May 2016
| Written By|
Penelope Koechl & Jill Lorie Hurst
A young model is raped by a renowned fashion house photographer, who looks to his successful brother to make the charges disappear.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Richard Belzer as DA Investigator John Munch
- Andy Karl as Sergeant Mike Dodds
- Hari Dhillon as Defense Attorney Sunil Varma
- Stephen C. Bradbury as Judge Colin McNamara
- Jack Nawada-Braunwart as Noah Porter-Benson
- Griffin Dunne as Benno Gilbert
- Sandrine Holt as Nora Wattan
- Francesca Faridany as Claire Gilbert
- Tom Pelphrey as Matt Kroger
- Virginia Gardner as Sally Landry
- Fisher Stevens as Alvin Gilbert
- Jonathan Bock as Attorney Jason Gruber
- Erinn Ruth as Maria Carla Channing
- Sadie Newman as Eva
- Jandra Dee as Tilda
- Mick Szal as Mai
- Bethany Barber as Cintra
- Germar Terrell Gardner as Security Guard
- Barba (about a former victim): What about the woman from 12 years ago?
- Munch: That story has a happy ending. She's pimping for him now.
- Munch (to Olivia about Noah): I've been teaching him an important life lesson: be anti-authority.
- Benson: Oh what a surprise!
- Benson: Alvin. It's the first time he's been arrested. The Gilberts protect their own. You're not his wife, you're not his family. You're the hired help.
- Dodds: That's not an ad campaign. This is a girl being assaulted.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
| "Fashionable Crimes"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|