|←||SVU, Episode 19.11||→|
|Production number: 19011|
First aired: 17 January 2018
| Written By|
Julie Martin & Allison Intrieri
When an airline pilot accuses her captain of sexual assault, Barba convenes a grand jury to determine their employer's complicity in the crime. Meanwhile, Fin takes steps to ensure Benson is protected at work.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Ned Eisenberg as Defense Attorney Roger Kressler
- Peter Gallagher as Chief William Dodds
- Sonia Manzano as Judge Gloria Pepitone
- Yasmine Al Massri as Tara Sidnana
- Roxanna Hope Radja as Alexis Sidnana
- Anastasia Barzee as Jeanne Howell
- Reg Rogers as Carl Fleming
- Martin Donovan as Logan Carter
- Ana Maria Jamoica as Ellen Gray
- Blair Busbee as Erin Kay
- Tyrone Mitchell Henderson as Kevin Reed
- Iliana Guibert as Sandy Sullivan
- Tom Day as Agent Doherty
- Phae Lewis as Molly Harrison
- Liam Craig as Air Traffic Supervisor
- Jennifer Dorr White as Passenger #1
- Jonathan Schenk as Passenger #2
- Felicia A. Dinwiddle as Passenger #3
- Molly Crowley as Passenger #4
- David Scott Purdy as Air Traffic Control Employee
- Sara Brophy as Ms. Mile High
- Peter Saide as Mr. Mile High
- Holly Holcomb as Grand Juror #4
- Deja Blaise as Grand Juror #17
- John Mack as Air Marshall
- Barba: [about Tara] It's a he said, she said, only he's a hero and she's a crazy woman who took a plane hostage.
- Rollins: I used to think pilots were sexy. Silly me.
- Barba: All the people who enabled Captain Carter should be in that cell with him.
- Olivia: Yes, they should. But unfortunately, being sexist, uh... misogynistic pigs isn't a crime.
- Barba: It should be.
- Fin: Thank god for flight insurance.
- Carisi: Come on, Fin, don't tell me you canceled your trip.
- Fin: Look, if I have a choice between fishing and living...
- Rollins: You know, it's bad enough we had to worry about passengers, now co-pilots? I'm with Fin.
- Fin: Plus, this terrorist stuff happens in threes. So until the next two pop off, call me homeboy. I'm staying home.
- Olivia: Tara was raped, Jeanne. She tried to get over it. She tried to do her job, but then she was put in the cockpit with the man who raped her. So yes, she lost control. She's gonna do prison time. Logan Carter may walk. My question to you is, can you live with yourself if that happens? Can you live with yourself if he does it again?
Background Information and Notes
- This episode is based off the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations.
Episode scene cards
Optimum Air Headquarters
JFK International Airport
| Previous episode:|
| "Flight Risk"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|