|←||L&O, Episode 7.03||→|
|Production number: K1103|
First aired: 2 October 1996
| Written By|
Jeremy R. Littman
The shooting of an African-American man by a white woman leads to racial tensions.
The death of a student leads to a case in which the alleged murderer claims that the victim raped her, and that she defended herself against another assault.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Carey Lowell as A.D.A. Jamie Ross
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Chelsea Altman as Danielle Mason
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Al Archer
- Samantha Brown as Arlene Williams
- Louis Cantarini as Vernon Link
- Hope Clarke as Judge Emma Reynolds
- Joan Copeland as Judge Rebecca Stein
- Vincent D'Arbouze as Charley Monroe
- Taye Diggs as Sky Bell
- Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Baylor
- Jennifer Esposito as Gina Tucci
- Lil Henderson as Lois Rainey
- Tommy Hollis as Ed Monroe
- Mike Jefferson as CSU Technician Ballard
- John Lantz as Ken McCurdy
- John MacKay as Mr. Mason
- Robin Moseley as Dorothy Mason
- Anthony Patellis as Lloyd Boxer
- David Rosenbaum as Judge Alan Berman
- Myra Lucretia Taylor as Jane Monroe
- Robert Turano as Harvey Coyle
- Gia Galeano as Gia
- Angel Caban as Store Owner
- Kevin Alexander as Fingerprint Technician
- Gina: I know plenty of guys that don't go out Saturday night without a rubber and a roofie.
- Lennie:Why don't you come down to the station with us, let us take your fingerprints?
- Arlene: No, no, no, no, no. You're not going to run a Furman on me.
- Lennie: A Furman? Right, have it your way. We'll get back to you.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Suncrest Rest Home
Home of Mr. & Mrs. Mason
| Previous episode:|
| "Good Girl"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|