|←||SVU, Episode 18.11||→|
|Production number: 18008|
First aired: 15 February 2017
| Written By|
Kevin Fox & Brendan Feeney
SVU investigates the players of a top youth hockey team after a vicious locker room hazing.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba (credit only)
- Lincoln Melcher as Kyle Turner
- Brent Sexton as Jim Turner
- Amy Spanger as Helen Turner
- Erika Rolfsrud as Linda Wilson
- Brian Hutchinson as Frank Wilson
- Ben Cook as Adam Turner
- Gia Crovatin as Assistant Corporation Counsel Samantha Chapman
- Christopher Paul Richards as Jack Wilson
- Josh Banks as Peter White
- Taylor Miller as Attorney Ryan Egan
- Drew Beasley as Timmy Brown
- Elijah Richardson as Will Harris
- Josh Banks as Peter Brown
- Tanesa Gary as Donna Harris
- Brad Fraizer as Coach Gordon Sheen
- Athena Colón as Nurse Sofia Perez
- Maxwell Kenneth Owens as Mark Turner
- [When Olivia arrives at the hospital]
- Olivia (to Carisi): Hey. What do we got?
- Carisi: The victim's name is Jack Wilson. He's 13. He plays for the New York City Whitecaps.
- Olivia: Which is...?
- Carisi: The best youth hockey program in the state. Now, Jack's teammates had a game this morning, but they lost after he missed a last-second shot. Now, his mother noticed he was bleeding in the parking lot afterwards, drove him over here.
- Olivia: You talk to the doctor?
- Carisi: Yeah. He said there was tearing in his rectum caused by a blunt instrument. Like a... hockey stick. Sounds like a hazing.
- Olivia: No, that sounds like sexual assault.
- Olivia (about Jack's hockey teammates): Hey, where are we with these Bang Brothers?
- Fin: The Bash Brothers. Like McGwire and Canseco.
- Carisi: No, like Reed and Portman. [Olivia and Fin give him a blank look]
- Olivia: Kyle, listen to me. We wanna help you and there's a real chance that you could go to prison for what you did to Jack.
- Kyle Turner: But... I thought only adults could go to prison.
- Olivia: Nope. Sometimes kids go, too.
- Rollins (about Kyle Turner): I know he's our perp, but... the kid's a victim, too. There's no doubt that father's doing a number on him, and the mother, too.
- Carisi: The mother?
- Rollins: Yeah. What, she just sits there and watches it all happen, stands by silently? That's abuse.
- Carisi: I get what you're saying, but it's... it's not that simple.
- Rollins: Yeah, it is. Somebody lays a hand on Jesse, I'm gonna have something to say about, I guarantee it.
- Helen Turner: Kyle will be fine. Everything is going to be okay.
- Olivia: Mrs. Turner, everything will not be okay. That ship sailed once Jack stopped breathing.
Background Information and Notes
- Originally, the episode was scheduled to air on November 9, 2016, but it was pushed back due to the 2016 MLB World Series.
Episode scene cards
Hudson Sports Complex
| Previous episode:|
| "Great Expectations"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|