|←||L&O, Episode 14.17||→|
|Production number: E4316|
First aired: 3 March 2004
| Written By|
Briscoe and Green go searching for a woman who killed and dismembered her boyfriend, and instead find a man who murdered his wife.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Defense Attorney Al Archer
- Peter McRobbie as Judge Walter Bradley
- Susan Blommaert as Judge Rebecca Steinman
- Megan Byrne as Forensic Technician Myra Camp
- Mark Kenneth Smaltz as Arraignment Judge William Koehler
- Joe Holt as C.S.U. Technician Richard Hardwick
- Kate Miller as Defense Attorney Madeline Meyers
- Henry Stram as Eli Madison
- Lee R. Sellars as Dr. John Faruzzi
- John Di Benedetto as Irv Groener
- Ronnie Farer as Diane Wharsey
- Dean Nolen as Professor Dan Enright
- Colman Domingo as Defense Attorney Ronald Gumer
- Reiner Schöne as Marty
- Frank Biancamano as Jimmy
- Sonia Manzano as Barbara Benitez
- Patrick Garner as James Stryker
- Kathleen McNenny as Jennifer Shelby
- Millie Tirelli as Jill Kogen
- Victor Anthony as Manuel Esperanza
- Christopher Wells as Mark Clark
- Charles Reed as Evan Barry
- Calli Sarkesh as Jack Wilderman
- Carolyn Craig as Stephanie Vandenberg
- Milena Davila as Venice Munoz
- Vaneik Echeverria as Manager
- LuLu Roche as Brierly
- Barbara Gulan as Claudia Kowalski
- Dillon Woolley as Nick Kowalski
- Paolo Andino as Jensen
- Jack Neary as Court Clerk
- Nick Taylor as Foreperson
- Claudia DiMartino as Jury Foreperson #1
- Roger Barry (victim)
- Caroline Madison
- Hanson Brackens
- Prescott firm
- Dwayne Evans
- New Mexico
- Narcotics Anonymous
- LeRoy Neiman
- Adam Schiff
- Woman: You're in luck. Jen's been here all day. She's on a creative jag.
- Lennie Briscoe: I used to have those, except I called them benders.
- Eli Madison: The police are out to get me!
- Jack McCoy: With three dead bodies, can you blame them?
- Al Archer: Objection!
Background information and notes
- This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the Robert Durst case.
Episode scene cards
Wilderman Art Gallery
"Can I Get a Witness?"
Law & Order