|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|Last Appearance||"Sport of Kings"|
Harriet Doremus is an arraignment judge in New York City.
- Allowed the defendant to be arraigned as an adult despite the fact he is thirteen.
- Remanded Williams without bail to a juvenile facility while awaiting trial.
- Allowed the defendant to be arraigned as an adult despite the fact he is fifteen.
- Remanded Maser to the custody of his father while awaiting trial.
- Arraigned the defendant on $100,000 bail cash or bond.
- Denied Christie's motion to dismiss the charges on the grounds that he and his co-defendants are prisoners of war under the Geneva Convention.
- Arraigned all 20 of the defendants on $1,000,000 bail each.
- Arraigned Difka on $1,000,000 bail and released Grenada on his own recognizance.
- Appointed Rumer as his pro bono attorney and postpones his arraignment while the police work to figure out his true identity until Mitch Weiss appears offering to represent him and reveals his name is Raymond Quinn.
- Arraigned the defendant on $500,000 bail.
- Arraigned all three defendants on $500,000 bail each.
- Released the defendant on her own recognizance.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
- Arraigned the defendant on $1,000,000 bail.
- Law & Order (10 seasons, 12 episodes):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.