|←||SVU, Episode 20.08||→|
|Production number: 20008|
First aired: 8 November 2018
| Written By|
Richard Sweren & Ryan Causey
The Special Victims Unit are called in after a waitress from a trendy New York restaurant is sexually assaulted at an after-hours VIP party.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Philip Winchester as A.D.A. Peter Stone
- Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter-Benson
- John Rothman as Judge Edward Kofax
- William Oliver Watkins as ESU Officer Mido Hamid
- Amanda Warren as Defense Attorney Regina Carter
- Paul Bomba as Officer Bobby Nardone
- Luke Kirby as Andrew Liebowitz
- Genevieve Angelson as Kayla Morgan
- Jacob Pitts as A.D.A. Chris Hodges
- Tiffany Villarin as Vicky Walczak
- Sara Bues as Bethany Fisher
- Anthony Chatmon II as Darius Moore
- Tim Farley as Michael Boykin
- Lora Lee Gayer as Emily Holmes
- Randy Ramos, Jr. as Marco Meiojas
- Martin Barabas as Judge Lawrence Gregory
- Nathan Faudree as Brian Matthews
- Sivan Kumar as Niraj Patel
- Eileen Weisinger as Rhonda Williams
- Morgan Marcell as Lauren
- Sydney Lemmon as Susie
- Georgia Warner as Danielle
- Michael Mellamphy as Bartender
- Erinn Anova as Clerk
- Eric Aschebrenner as Reporter
- Kayla Morgan: I'm sorry, I just... this is a waste of everybody's time.
- Olivia: I know that this is difficult, and we're almost done, I promise, but if you could just give me one more minute.
- Rollins: You remember how your shirt got ripped?
- Kayla: I had a lot to drink.
- Olivia: Where?
- Kayla: I don't know. It's fuzzy.
- Rollins: And that is completely normal. Victims don't remember all the details of their assault.
- Kayla: Look, I'm not a victim.
- Olivia: I think maybe you were, Kayla.
- Fin: The girl gets in your car, she's a hot mess, and you just keep driving?
- Michael Boykin: I barely looked at her. I was on the phone with my wife the entire ride.
- Carisi: You know we hate it when you guys do that, right?
- Stone: I can't imagine how difficult this is, Kayla. My sister was murdered by the people I was prosecuting. I have to wake up every morning and convince myself that it wasn't my fault, and the only way I can do that is if I believe I can stop it from happening to somebody else.
- Rollins: Oh, my feet have not hurt this bad since I waited tables.
- Olivia: I had no idea. When did you wait tables?
- Rollins: Oh, I was 16. Aunt Betty's Cabin. Best chicken-fried steak you've ever had. You know, truth be told, none of this culinary grab-ass surprises me.
- Olivia: You were assaulted.
- Rollins: Well, one of my regulars wanted a little extra sugar with his coffee. Instead, he ended up with a raw steak on his eye.
- Olivia: Good for you.
Background Information and Notes
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.