|←||L&O, Episode 6.22||→|
|Production number: K0126|
First aired: 15 May 1996
| Written By|
Elaine Loeser & Barry M. Schkolnick
After an infant is poisoned, all evidence points to the baby's au pair-but the woman insists she didn't do it.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Patti LuPone as Ruth Miller
- Kim Raver as Wendy Karmel
- Dennis Parlato as Warren Karmel
- Charlie Hofheimer as Ben Karmel
- Rosemary De Angelis as Judge Beth Krieger
- Leslie Ayvazian as Mrs. Karmel
- Annika Peterson as Lila Crenshaw
- María Cellario as Mrs. Wesserl
- Joel Blum as Harley Metzger
- Tracy Thorne as Naves Franklin
- Keith Jochim as Podesta
- Ed Hodson as Forensics Lab Technician Marks
- Linda Powell as Suzanne Davis
- Michael Genet as Henry Davis
- Chris Messina as Kevin Turner
- Phil Parolisi as Travis Reece
- Michael Mislove as Dr. Gluck
- Diane Tyler as Dr. Stanley
- Edward Furs as Cabbie
- Susanna Frazer as Jury Foreperson
- Jos Laniado as Detective Alvarez (uncredited)
- Lizzie Borden
- United Kingdom
- Paris, France
- Patrick Henry
- Chicago, Illinois
- Boston, Massachusetts
- O.J. Simpson
- Adam Schiff: Ruthie Miller? Who's paying her bills?
- Claire Kincaid: The British Consulate.
- Adam Schiff: Go to tea. Offer her a crumpet.
- Claire Kincaid: I never did like chasing my tail.
- Jack McCoy: But it's a lot of fun when you catch it.
Background information and notes
- This episode is based on the Olivia Riner case.
- Kim Raver made her a special guest as Wendy Karmel in this episode, then she played as Kim Zambrano in Third Watch is also the crossover from ER.
Episode scene cards
Atlantic Au Pair Agency
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|