|Occupation|| Former nurse|
Nursing home manager
|Pathology|| Serial killer|
|Actor||Mary Kay Place|
Hope Garrett was the manager of Jubilee Towers nursing home and the prime suspect in the murders of several elderly people at the home.
Garrett would poison residents with highly-concentrated doses of epinephrine, then try to save them in order to look like a hero. Some residents were saved, but three died this way. Before this, Garrett fatally poisoned seven patients at Oak Glade, another nursing home where she once worked.
- May 1982-March 1987: Seven unnamed patients (all poisoned with potassium chloride)
- Unknown dates on and/or before 2001:
- Mr. Tazallo (first name unknown; poisoned with epinephrine)
- Unnamed woman (attempted; poisoned with epinephrine)
- December 24, 2001: Mrs. Mercer (first name unknown; poisoned with epinephrine)
- December 2001-January 2002: Dahlia Brown (poisoned with epinephrine)
- October 4-7, 2002: Bess Sherman (attempted; poisoned with epinephrine)