|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
Cases tried[edit | edit source]
- Granted the prosecution and defense's motion to issue a gag order against Frank Elliott after he goes on television to prevent him from contaminating the jury pool.
- Denied Elliot's motion to lift the gag order.
- People vs. Collette Connolly (L&O: "The Dead Wives Club")
- People vs. Helen DeVries (L&O: "Publish and Perish")
- Held a MAPP hearing to determine the admissibility of DNA evidence found in a car belonging to the defendant's brother.
- Denied the defense's motion to suppress the evidence.
- Granted the defense's request to set bail in the amount of $2,000,000 cash or bond after being denied bail.
- Called for a 24 hour recess to give the prosecution time to search their records for an email the defense claims is exculpatory evidence.
- Granted the defense's motion for a continuance to hold a hearing on prosecutorial misconduct after the email is found.
- Accepted a plea of guilty for causing the death of NYPD Officer Dana Baker from the defendant.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.