|←||SVU, Episode 8.06||→|
|Production number: 08009|
First aired: 31 October 2006
| Written By|
Plot[edit | edit source]
Novak tries to find Benson when the case for a previous rape victim, Chelsea Arndale, hinges on her testimony. Benson, meanwhile, is still living as Persephone James and has been arrested in Oregon after the ecologist's group she has infiltrated is involved in a fracas with the local police. After the local sheriff advises her that her group is being looked at in connection with a recent murder, Benson decides to do a little investigating on her own and learns that the man was a pedophile. When she finally finds his private hideaway, it leads to a shocking conclusion.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner (credit only)
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Ned Eisenberg as Attorney Roger Kressler
- Vincent Spano as FBI Agent Dean Porter
- David Dollase as S.A.C. Lockwood
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Debra Jo Rupp as Debra Hartnell
- Steven Rishard as Deputy Jimmy Ibold
- Chris Bowers as T-Bone
- Maria Thayer as Hope
- Frederick Strother as Judge Siburt
- Charles Martin Smith as Sheriff Bartley
- Kelly McAndrew as Deputy Trudi Minehart
- Molly Camp as Britney Dunlap
- Candace Thaxton as Chelsea Arndale
- Keri Setaro as Kristy Shutt
- Joe Tapper as Attorney Delray Mellott
- Mark Leydorf as Ray Denning
- J.B. Adams as Dr. Richard White
- George Sheffey as Eric Olefson
- Donald Warfield as John Dunlap
- Marvina Vinique as Reporter #1
- Danny Vaccaro as Reporter #2
- Leslie Becker as Reporter #3
- Gina Rice as Reporter #4
References[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Casey Novak: (Asks where Olivia is)
John Munch: "Word on the conspiracy mill is that she out having my love child."
Dean Porter: Your partner back in New York - does he find you as annoying as I do?
Olivia Benson: We're best friends.
Dean Porter: But does he find you annoying?
Delray Mellott: My name is Delray Mellott, and I'm your assigned public defender--
Olivia Benson: (undercover as Persephone) What are you, twelve?
Delray Mellott: I'm twenty-five.
Olivia Benson: (looking away, exasperated) Oh this is great.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- Olivia continues her assignment.
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
Holy Cross Hospital
Office of the
44 Sawmill Road
New York State
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit