|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
- Remanded both defendants without bail.
- Granted the defense's motion to suppress the defendant's statement to the police on the grounds that the police violated his 6th Amendment rights when they questioned Trope knowing his mother was going to hire an attorney.
- Subsequently suppressed a shirt with blood stains from five of the victims on the grounds that it is fruit of the poisonous tree.
- Accepted a plea of guilty for 15 counts of murder to be served concurrently.
- Sentenced the defendant to 25 years to life in prison.
- Ordered the court officers to clear the gallery after an outraged father angrily protests against Trope's deal.
- Dismissed David Moore's motion to stop his wife's doctors from injecting Joan Moore with L-dopa to bring her out of her coma.
- Sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole after being found guilty for murder in the first degree for contracting a hit on Dena Meredith.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.