|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|Division|| Criminal Term|
Appellate Division (former)
|Actor||Helmar Augustus Cooper|
On a panel with fellow Justices Shawn McNamara, Harlan Newfield, Douglas Spivak, and Martha Kershaw)
- Denied the defense's motion to reverse the judge's ruling denying declaratory judgment on behalf of the jury on the basis that the New York State death penalty statute is unconstitutional under the 14th Amendment, specifically substantive due process.
- People vs. Regina Mulroney and Stephanie Mulroney (L&O: "Entitled")
- People vs. Senator Anne Benton (L&O: "Deep Vote")
- Denied the defense's motion to suppress the count of the votes and orders the ballots counted to see if Benton had motive.
- Allowed defense counsel to question M.E. Rogers about an autopsy she conducted on a man named Ethan Richards subject to connection to her defense.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.