Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
Arraignments[edit | edit source]
- Remanded the defendent without bail on serial murder charges.
- Granted the defensel's motion to release the defendent on bail after another similar murder is committed.
Cases tried[edit | edit source]
- Takes judicial notice that the charges were upgraded to first-degree murder after DA Adam Schiff was removed from the case by the governor and replaced with Deputy Attorney General Victor Panetti.
- Takes judicial notice of an affidavit signed by Schiff submitted to Civil Court claiming the charges did not merit a charge of first-degree murder.
- Granted the defense's motion to suppress the defendant's confession obtained using the defendant's medical file but denied the defense's motion to suppress evidence found in his house.
- Accepted a plea of guilty for manslaughter in the first degree for killing Tracy Conley from the defendant.
- Sentenced the defendant to 10 years in prison for the murder and an additional five for violating his parole.
- Ordered the jury to disregard Otum's attorney, Andrew Maynard's, last statement.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Law & Order (11 seasons, 14 episodes):
- Season 3: "Consultation"
- Season 4: "Profile"
- Season 6: "Custody"
- Season 7: "Terminal"
- Season 9: "Ramparts"
- Season 10: "DNR"
- Season 12: "The Fire This Time" • "Access Nation" • "Patriot"
- Season 13: "Tragedy on Rye"
- Season 14: "Identity" • "Veteran's Day"
- Season 15: "The Sixth Man"
- Season 16: "Magnet"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.