|←||CI, Episode 4.07||→|
|Production number: E5414|
First aired: 7 November 2004
| Teleplay By|
Diana Son & René Balcer
Goren and Eames look into a car bombing that wounded of a mother o four and her oldest son and killed the youngest three.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- Carrie Preston as Doreen Whitlock
- Pamela Burrell as Leanne Colson
- Kenneth Kimmins as Bob Reedy
- Sam Robards as Paul Whitlock
- Ross Gibby as Dan Milner
- Peggy Gormley as Judge Colby
- Dana Vance as Dr. Amanda Ritter
- Sebastian Vignone as Adam Whitlock
- Jack Metzger as Billy Whitlock
- Arian Moayed as Samil Al-Bana
- Albert Jones as Detective Terrell
- James Ludwig as Tim Keller
- C.S. Lee as Detective Choi
- Nick Basta as Officer Kenyon
- Nina Hellman as Nurse Rodriguez
- Kyle Maruca as Peter Whitlock
- Luke Maruca as Peter Whitlock
- Matthieu Chatelain as Theo Whitlock
- Oliver Chatelain as Theo Whitlock
- Atosa Navi as Al-Bana's Wife
- Guy Messenger as CSU Technician
- Maximiliano Hernández as Nunez
- Khan Baykal as Travis
- Mueen Jahan Ahmad as Aziz
- Asim Mujahid as Tariq Shalaan (uncredited)
- Mikal Saint George as Detective (uncredited)
- Robert Goren: I see why you're not angry at her. Because she's a reflection of everything that you've done to her.
- Paul Whitlock: I did nothing but help her.
- Robert Goren: No, you terrorized her! You got kicked around at work, you came home, and you crushed her.
- Paul Whitlock: I never laid a hand on her!
- Robert Goren: You didn't have to!
|“||I don't know about you, but that guy's starting to stick in my craw.||”|
|“||We don't all get what we deserve||”|
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
"In the Dark"
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.