|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||L&O: "The Torrents of Greed (Part I)"|
|Last Appearance||SVU: "Pique"|
- Dismissed the initial inditement against Pollack due to lack of evidence, allowing the People to refile when they find more evidence.
- Allowed the PTSD defense in, but reserves the right to instruct the jury to disregard all psychiatric testimony if Pollack's attorney, Daniel Metzler, fails to make out the defense.
- Granted the defense's motion to suppress the gun, statements and all other evidence connected to the school psychologist's statement based on 4th amendment and doctor-patient privilege violations
- Dismissed the initial charges against Semple due to lack of evidence, allowing the People to refile when they find more evidence.
- Law & Order (8 seasons, 9 episodes):
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1 season, 2 episodes):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.