|←||SVU, Episode 20.09||→|
|Production number: 20009|
First aired: 15 November 2018
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin & Julie Martin
Stone takes his own case to court when a woman from his past accuses him of sexual assault.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Philip Winchester as A.D.A. Peter Stone
- George Newbern as Dr. Al Pollack
- Eddie Hargitay as Officer Eddie Montero
- Mary Hodges as Judge Anita Wright
- Lauren Noble as Carmen
- Alexandra Breckenridge as Sarah Kent
- Shawn Parsons as Roger Madden
- Kevin Kane as Gary Kent
- Tessa Albertson as Alicia Beck
- Austin Peck as Reggie Gregg
- Inga Schlingmann as Leanne Rose
- Cedric Cannon as Borough Commander Ray Bryant
- Carly Connors as Emma Kent
- Nathaniel Floyd Peart as Bartender
- Jacopo Rampini as Waiter
- Rollins: We all realize that this sucks.
- Carisi: Yeah, you know what sucks, Rollins? This is what sucks. A busload of nuns could say that Peter Stone was in Albuquerque at the time of this rape. And still, somewhere in the back of my mind, every time I see him I'm gonna wonder, "did he?" That's what sucks.
- Olivia: [to Stone] So we spoke with Sarah.
- Stone: Hm.
- Olivia: She said that you raped her and her husband wants to press charges. Her story is credible, Peter.
- Stone: What about my story? Because I know I didn't rape anyone.
- Olivia: There were two people in that room, and I wasn't there.
- Stone: And you said you believe me.
- Olivia: I also believe her. Look, Peter, if this was anyone else we wouldn't be having this conversation.
- Stone: So that's it? You're just gonna arrest me now?
- Olivia: I have to. If you want to call a lawyer, we...
- Stone: I am a lawyer.
- Olivia: Peter, I'm sorry for everything that you went through. And I'm sorry if it seemed like I doubted you.
- Stone: Don't be. Liv, that's why I work with you. You know, the thing is when all the noise was coming at me, there was a moment I doubted myself.
Background Information and Notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Mea Culpa"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.