|←||L&O, Episode 17.15||→|
|Production number: 17015|
First aired: 16 February 2007
| Written By|
Jean de Segonzac
After an actress is found dead in her apartment, Green and Cassady attempt to prove that her death was not a suicide.
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- Milena Govich as Detective Nina Cassady
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Alana De La Garza as A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- John Cariani as C.S.U. Technician Julian Beck
- Jason Kolotouros as Defense Attorney Derek Greer
- Rufus Collins as Judge Winston Delahunt
- Melissa Maxwell as Arraignment Judge Arlene Jones
- Lizzy Davis as Assistant M.E. Carla Birch
- Adam Trese as Carl Easton
- Reza Salazar as Julio Rodriguez
- Sanjit De Silva as Ali Mohammed
- Sean Mahan as Jonas Faulkner
- Cara Buono as Defense Attorney Shannon
- Anthony Mangano as Sal Garcetti
- Heather Kenzie as Diana Rawlings
- Romi Dias as Heather Sanchez
- Lisa Velten as Vanessa
- Ann Hu as Tina Lee
- Heidi Armbruster as Lisa Michaels
- Rick Gifford as Mark
- Joe Hickey as Defense Attorney Vincent Oscar
- Laurence Lowry as Super
- Sixto Ramos as Carlos
- Hannah Freiman as Amanda
- Jeremy Allen White as Jeremy
- Jorge Pupo as Pastor
- Joseph Amato as Uni
- Damon DiMarco as Clerk
- Peter Conboy as Court Officer (uncredited)
(After McCoy reported Easton Construction to immigration to get Julio Rodriguez to testify against Carl Easton.)
- Connie Rubirosa: Ali had his [green] card pulled for tampering with Erin's movie. He's on his way to Pakistan and Julio to Colombia.
- Jack McCoy: And Easton Construction filed with the Attorney General's office for dissolution.
- Connie Rubirosa: You're a one-man border patrol, Jack.
- Jack McCoy: You give me way too much credit.
- Connie Rubirosa: I don't think so. You cleaned house.
- Jack McCoy: Not really. You're forgetting [murder victim] Erin Garrett had a Jamaican nanny.
Background information and notes
- This episode was inspired by the case of actress-director (and one-time L&O guest star) Adrienne Shelly, who was killed by a young Ecuadorean construction worker who then tried to make her death look like a suicide.
Episode scene cards
Offices of the
| Previous episode:|
| "Melting Pot"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|