Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Granted a mistrial after Executive ADA Stone discovers two of the witnesses perjured themselves to frame the defendant as a solo killer.
- Signed the arrest warrant for Jenna Kealey after her role in inciting and orchestrating the murder is discovered.
- Denied the prosecution's motion for a continuance after their prime witness goes missing and granted Swann's motion to exclude his testimony from the previous trial.
- Granted the defense's motion to exclude the financial records found in the defendant's apartment on the grounds that his Fourth Amendment rights were violated.
- Granted the prosecution's motion to reintroduce the records on the grounds that they would have inevitably discovered them looking at his trading practices at his previous job.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about whether the investigation was tainted by racial bias because the defendant was African-American after the defense filled a motion to dismiss the case on those grounds.
- Denied the defense's motion to dismiss.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the whether the bounty hunters were acting legally or criminally.
- Ruled that while he shares the prosecution's outrage at the defendants' conduct he has no choice but to dismiss all three murder charges due to insufficient evidence.