|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||"Quit Claim"|
|Last Appearance||"Brilliant Disguise"|
- Appointed ADA Connie Rubirosa to serve as Sanderson's defense counsel, due to the Legal Aid strike.
- Suppresses Sanderson's statements to the police after Rubirosa says they framed her client by planting a nail on his car.
- Orders Rubirosa turn over a tape she discovered showing Sanderson stalking Frank Dresner murder victim before he was killed.
- Strikes Detective Kevin Bernard's testimony after Bernard opined that Sanderson was guilty in court based on the video tape.
- Denied the defense's motion to suppress the video footage of Sanderson surveilling the murder victim.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.