|←||L&O, Episode 10.13||→|
|Production number: E1117|
First aired: 16 February 2000
| Teleplay By|
William N. Fordes & Lynn Mamet
Kathy McCormick & Matt Witten
Briscoe and Green investigate the shooting of a best-selling mystery writer and the death of her accountant, with a love triangle as a possible motive for the crime.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Gerry Bamman as Stan Gillum
- Tom Berenger as Dean Tyler
- Tom Bloom as Aaron James
- Michael Duran as Kevin Hodges
- Todd Cerveris as Russell Wolenski
- Jordan Charney as Judge Donald Karan
- Leonardo Cimino as Tommy Valducci
- Eliza Clark as Courtney Tyler
- Richard Council as Claude Hays
- Timothy Devlin as Doug Purcell
- Linda Emond as Carolyn Tyler
- Tibor Feldman as Ted Kellogg
- Gary Galone as CSU Technician Robert Perry
- Diana Henry as Sheila Luterik
- Tom Ligon as Malcolm Sanford
- Robert Emmet Lunney as Dr. Samuel Bookman
- Dan Mason as Martin Ezell
- Chaz Mena as Itzhak Antonovich
- Allison Briner as Erica Servers
- Paul Sparks as Paul Luterik
- Laine Valentino as Jean Kellogg
- Pete Macnamara as Squadroom Detective
- Ruthie Henshall as P.K. Todd
- Tracy Griswold as Rhodes
Quotes (Green looks at a receipt found on the victim, Martin Hoss.)
- Ed Green: Mr. Hoss paid for a meal at Cafe Rouge, 8:16, tonight.
- Lennie Briscoe: Dinner for two?
- Ed Green: Looks like it.
- Lennie Briscoe: Hope he enjoyed it.
(Reading P.K. Todd's fan mail.)
- Anita Van Buren: Oh this is lovely: "You write worse than an uneducated trout."
- Lennie Briscoe: If I was the fish, I'd take offense.
Background information and notes
- The author who is shot in this episode is named P.K. Todd, which is the name the real-life writer of the episode Standoff.
Episode scene cards
White & Crisp Agency
Federal Bureau of
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|